Saturday, April 14, 2012

ULTIMATE BLOG PARTY?

Ultimate Blog Party?? What the bleep? I was hosting the ultimate pity party for myself today when I discovered that I was missing out on a different party. . why not join in? My description is SORELY lacking. I have a severe case of the "unfunnies" today.  Can I blame it on the beyond words GINORMOUS burrito I consumed this evening at Chipotle? Seriously, WHO can eat one of those without feeling ill?

I began my blog a month ago. I am a 30 something mother of one and really needed a place to process my recent miscarriage. Martha Stewart does not live at my house. I often say the wrong thing a little too emphatically, but I love being me and wouldn't trade it for anything. I LOVE children and have a heart for adoption, so a number of my posts are bleeding heart in nature. It is all a little heavy right now, which is odd for me. I tend to prefer sarcasm, silliness and barely veiled insults. . ..

It is bound to be a wild ride, come and join me!



7 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your recent miscarriage. I found you via UBP and I'm a new follower. May God bless you as you share what He's teaching you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the fun world of blogging. I am really sorry to hear about the loss of your sweet baby. Many years ago, we lost our first baby.

    I am popping over from UBP.

    Fondly,
    Glenda
    #84

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting me and welcome to the world of blogging! So sorry for your loss I pray God will bless you and help you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogging world! Enjoy! I am a big fan of adoption. Stop over and read our story @ Missional Mama http://missionalmamassoul.blogspot.com/

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the comment you can totally stalk my blog. and make comments too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry for your loss. But glad you joined the party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by to say hi during the UBP2012!

    ReplyDelete